The Altar Family!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Proposed Logo Post All the Way From ROMANIA!



WOW! I received a notice that a post was made to our "Logo Post" of Mr. Billitteri's FANTASTIC logo submission. I was SURPRISED to see that this came all the way from Romania! Dragos (read below for his comments) submitted this and as promised- I will post it for all to see! Don knows Dragos very well. I, like you, would love to learn more about Dragos and his life in Romania. We will count on Don to introduce us someday! Enjoy! Drago's comments are below:
Peace to everyone from the big and new family of The Altar Church!
I want to greet you in the Name of Jesus!!
I'm Dragos, from Romania, and i just wanted to greet your pastor, brother Don for standing for the Lord!! He sent me the older address of your site and for a while i couldn't access it. Now i found the new version and also the new name. I'm glad that you found a name, a new identity. Because i know some of you because i have a great respect for Don and his ministry i felt that could help somehow so i tried to make a logo for your church. You are free to use it.
THANK YOU DRAGOS!
- Matt

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the logo...and what a tribute to Don's love for the people of Romania connecting them to his congregation in Newnan.

THANKS!
Betsy

Anonymous said...

KERMIT AGREES !! :)

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
caroline!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay...I know I'm not a member of The Alter, but I know and love so many folks there. For what it's worth, I think the logo that Dragos designed is beautiful, and even more meaningful in that it came from a precious Christian brother from Romania who loves Don and so many others affiliated with you! What a lovely gift and tribute! I say go for it!!!
Dianne Webb
(P.S.) We hope to sneak away soon and visit with ya'll...)

Biserica Baptista " Sfanta Treime" Galati said...

Hello Matt and the rest of The Altar family!
I was so glad to see a few days ago what i have done impressed you and i'm happy.
Continue to be a blessing in your town and in your area!! I really hope that The Altar is The Place for Grace ...as you picked the motto. I'm glad that i had the chance to help you and if there's more i can do, just tell me!

Have a blessed day!!!
Many blessings!!

Dragos
dragos_stef@yahoo.com

Biserica Baptista " Sfanta Treime" Galati said...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t11/Dragos25/TheAltarBaptistChurch-logoChristmas.jpg

Here is the Christmas version of your church's logo. Hope you'll like it and use it. I wanna wish you all a Merry Christmas and may all you wishes come true at this time of year!!!

Matt Freeman (Host) said...

Dragos,

Thank you so very much! I wish I had your talent! I love it and I am sure everyone will. I will post it for the header to share with everyone! God bless you and keep you safe, and warm this Christmas and many blessings in the year ahead...
Matt Freeman

Biserica Baptista " Sfanta Treime" Galati said...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t11/Dragos25/TheAltarBaptistChurch-logo-newyearc.jpg

Hey there Matt!!!

I hope you had a wonderful Christams as well the rest of The Altar Comunity!!! Here is a logo for the New Year that is coming so quickly!!!
Hope you'll like it!!!

Have a blessed new year and may your church grow with 2009 new members!!!

Happy new Year!!!