The Altar Family!

Friday, September 26, 2008

The Altar Logo, By Mr. Joey Billitteri


Dear The Altar Family,

I wanted to share with you the work of Mr. Joey Billitteri. He sent me this logo that he has been working on! I think it is AWESOME. We are blessed with the talents of many, we need not hide those talents under a bushal! I have a suggestion that we run a poll after we get a few options of logos for our new church, similar to the poll for the name for the church. It will be fun, and we can find out if anyone else has a similar talent! For now, I will put the logos that are submitted to us up on the site as our temporary logo, to celebrate the work of another. If you are interested, please email me any drafts of logo's that you want submitted, and we will post it on the site to share. Thanks, Joey, for sharing your talents with us! Wow! I will update this logo if Joey has any changes to it, this is the second that he has sent. He obvously has put alot of thought into this and I didn't think it should go unnoticed! Enjoy!

- Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I opened the blog and came to this sight the ALTAR logo just jumped out at me. We are so blessed to have just awesome people at our church who are so creative and have God in their hearts. I for one love the logo. Joey has done an excellent job and it shows what we are. A place of Grace where we kneel at the ALTAR and speak with God. Jeanine Duty

Biserica Baptista " Sfanta Treime" Galati said...

Peace to everyone from the big and new family of The Altar Church!
I want to greet you in the Name of Jesus!!
I'm Dragos, from Romania, and i just wanted to greet your pastor, brother Don for standing for the Lord!! He sent me the older address of your site and for a while i couldn't access it. Now i found the new version and also the new name. I'm glad that you found a name, a new identity. Because i know some of you because i have a great respect for Don and his ministry i felt that could help somehow so i tried to make a logo for your church. You are free to use it.

Here is it:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t11/Dragos25/TheAltarBaptistChurch-logo.jpg

In case you want it just ask for it and i'll send it to you.\
Well, this is all for now.

Many blessings to all of you,

Dragos Stefanescu
Galati, Romania